Wednesday, April 22, 2020

So here we are....

Remote Learning...

Virtual Learning...   

Here we are....

I miss the daily interactions with my students. I miss my work family. I even miss the students testing my patience. But here we are....

I really thought this would last, maybe, three weeks. I truly believed we would be back to work after spring break. That did not happen. As of now, we are out until May 15th with a real possibility of not returning to the building until September. So here we are....

Google Classroom, FlipGrid, Google Meet, and YouTube- Here we are....

The creation of a YouTube Channel-   Here we are...


I have always been a fan of FlipGrid, but now ,more than ever, it is keeping me connected with my students. The smile I get when I see their videos is not measurable. If you are not using FlipGrid during remote learning... well... you should be. FlipGrid is bringing actual joy to my life and here we are...

I am thankful. I am thankful to have a job I can continue to do from home. I am thankful to have a reason to start my day. I am thankful I can share my videos with my students, friends, and family.. I am thankful for my students´ enthusiasm when completing learning activities.  I am thankful for a supportive school community.  I am thankful to be a teacher - whether I am in my pajamas at school or in my kitchen. I am thankful.

And here we are....



  

  



No comments:

Post a Comment